I'm gonna be a first time voter tomorrow and i need help... what are their websites for VA's candidates in the senate?
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Thanks,
ocean360
I'm gonna be a first time voter tomorrow and i need help... what are their websites for VA's candidates in the senate?
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Thanks,
ocean360
"None are more hopelesly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."
This year is my first time as well. I sent in my absentee a few weeks ago.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
You may want to check out this link as well: http://www.sbe.virginia.gov/cms/Elec..._Nov_2007.html
It covers the proposed amendments.
Vote how you feel you should vote.
Vote your opinion.
Not a party unless the person you want to vote for is in that party.
It's time to end the stupidity in Washington and our local states.
Vote for who you think will do the job. Or who has proven they can do the job.
be really careful with the amendments too esp. the marriage one b/c the wording can be tricky.
That's why you need to look up the amendments and find out how you are gonna vote on them before you go so there is no confusion.
And it is easy just vbote yes.
I was really confused when I went this morning and I didn't see where to vote for Bob Corker.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
I was really confused when I went this morning and I didn't see where to vote for Bob Corker.
[/ QUOTE ]
are you telling me that corker and ford are not on the ballots? unbelievable. after spending the past 8 months listening to them debate each other, i think i had finally made up my mind as to who to vote for.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
That's why you need to look up the amendments and find out how you are gonna vote on them before you go so there is no confusion.
And it is easy just vbote yes.
[/ QUOTE ]
It's easier for me to just vote no.
Bookmarks